Bar-K / JT BB
Unlock Your Business’s Full Potential with a Local Trusted Expert! Rare openings! - Printable Version

+- Bar-K / JT BB (https://bar-k.org)
+-- Forum: Our Community Bulletin Boards (https://bar-k.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Forum: Bar-K Ranch / Jamestown / Ward BB (https://bar-k.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Unlock Your Business’s Full Potential with a Local Trusted Expert! Rare openings! (/showthread.php?tid=3729)

Unlock Your Business’s Full Potential with a Local Trusted Expert! Rare openings! - Collie - 10-01-2024

Hey Jamestowners – business owners, artists, start-ups and aspiring influencers!

Let’s connect and chat about how strategic, organic, and paid social media can elevate your brand, grow your customer base, and drive more people into your store or onto your website.
For all my fellow Jamestowners, I’m offering a special local rate, plus a complimentary profile grid check-up!

I’m Collin/Collie on Mesa, a digital designer and content creator with 11+ years of experience helping brands build their online presence.
I’ve worked with some big names and global brands, including the World Series of Poker, Caesars Entertainment, Playtika, Hustler, Planet Hollywood, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, and Machine Gun Kelly, to name a few.
Now, I’m excited to bring my expertise back home to help our local community thrive.
Here’s what I can do for you:
  • Content strategy and scheduling
  • Copywriting for websites, blogs, and social media
  • Instagram Stories + Reels production
  • Community management and outbound engagement
  • Custom graphic design and video production
  • Social media management on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and LinkedIn
  • Location-targeted marketing and more!
  • Website design 
  • SEO 
  • Video Production
Through my work with Fresh Mints, I’ve helped brands with social media management, content creation, NFT minting websites, and Web3 technologies to build their digital presence and navigate the fast-changing digital landscape. Whether you're looking to expand your brand's online presence, engage a new audience, or launch something exciting, I can help!

Email me[b] [/b]today to set up a free discovery call and take advantage of our exclusive Jamestown rates. Let’s bring your brand to the next level together!

Email me
Fresh Mints - Content Management & Creation
Sizle Reel
Portfolio

RE: Unlock Your Business’s Full Potential with a Local Trusted Expert! Rare openings! - Collie - 10-02-2024

Our strategies and tactics are proven. 
Email me for a complimentary social media profile grid check up and action plan!
This complimentary check-up is full of value. 

Why leverage Social Media Marketing & Organic Content?Cost-Effective Marketing
  • While paid ads are useful, organic growth strategies are cost-effective. With creative content, community engagement, and consistent posting, you can grow your business or band without significant financial investment.
Foster Customer Loyalty
  • Regularly interacting with your audience through social media shows you care about their opinions and support, which leads to repeat business or loyal fans who stick around long-term.
Boost Website Traffic
  • Social media posts, stories, and bio links drive organic traffic to your website, online store, or blog. Over time, this helps with SEO rankings as search engines recognize your growing digital footprint.
Drive Brand Awareness
  • By regularly sharing valuable and engaging content, you stay top of mind with your followers, and they’ll be more likely to recommend or share your work with others, increasing reach without paid ads.
Engage with Your Community
  • Organic platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok let you start conversations, get real-time feedback, and build a community around your business or band through comments, likes, and shares.
There are so many more too!
Book a free Discovery call today... BOOK NOW or Email me on how to get started ASAP!

RE: Unlock Your Business’s Full Potential with a Local Trusted Expert! Rare openings! - Collie - 10-10-2024

Did you know that 91% of people regularly read online reviews before making a decision about a business? Having a strong presence on Google Business Profile is critical for any local business, as Google Reviews are often the first thing potential customers see when searching for your services.

Not only can a well-managed profile enhance your visibility in search results, but responding to reviews—both positive and negative—builds trust with customers. A timely response shows that you care about their experience, which can encourage more engagement and foster loyalty.

If you're looking to boost your online reputation, I offer comprehensive Online Reputation Management (ORM) packages tailored for small businesses. From setting up and optimizing your Google Business Profile to responding to reviews in a professional manner, I handle it all, allowing you to focus on running your business.

Why is this important?
  • Google prioritizes businesses with active, well-maintained profiles.
  • Responding to reviews can lead to 57% more customer interaction.
  • Potential customers are 50% more likely to visit a business with positive, regularly managed reviews.
Let me help you manage your digital presence and turn those reviews into your biggest marketing asset! Reach out for a free consultation or book one here...Fresh Mints