No Water
Good Morning,

I left faucets dripping last night, stoked the fire throughout the night, heat on, the house was 60 when I awoke but still no water.  
I've dealt with colder temperatures in the past twenty years and have never had frozen pipes. The only thing I can think of is that I had a new well pump put in this summer. Has anyone experienced something similar? Any recommendations?I've had an electric heater running in the crawl space for over an hour without any luck.

Oh boy!
(01-30-2023, 08:13 AM)Dory Wrote: Dory, I suppose it could be freezing of the pipe between the well and the house.  Is there still pressure in your water system's pressure tank?  If yes, then I guess it's an internal problem getting from the pressure tank to the faucets.  If no, then maybe the well pump is unable to pump water into the house, perhaps because of a frozen exterior pipe.
Joe Ryan
Thanks Joe,

The pressure is at aobut 22. I have a call into John's Well, I hope they can help
Dory, you can come take a shower at my house if you need it--or I can bring you some water for dogs.  PO
Thanks Patti,

All fixed. It was the pressure switch. It was both corroded and frozen.

I have become one with my crawl space.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »