Boulder International Film Festival
Good Evening, Friends and Neighbors!

I would like to call your attention to the Boulder International Film Festival, which is occurring this weekend, March 2 - 5.

You can purchase tickets and check out what films and events will be happening at www.biff1.com.

There is the opportunity to view many of the films virtually, in the comfort of your own birthday suit if you choose, at https://biff1.com/virtual-cinema/

Not all films are available to watch virtually, though. I suppose your interest in films depends on your personal taste, but a few films that I would recommend which are not available virtually are:

Desperate Souls, Dark City and the Legend of Midnight Cowboy, which is about the making of the film Midnight Cowboy.

It Ain't Over, which is about the legendary life of Yogi Berra.

The Last Rider, which is about Greg LaMond in the 1989 Tour de France.

Afghan Dreamers, which is about a secret all-girls robotics team in Afghanistan.

...and many more!

Such as Roberta, about Roberta Flack's career in music and activism in civil rights.

I could go on and on. The founders of BIFF say this is the best program ever, an I hope you are able to enjoy some of these fine films from independent filmmakers from all over the world.

You can download the app (Boulder Film Festival) to your phone, and navigate the experience from there.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »