Jamestown Area Rental Starting June 1st
AVAILABLE JUNE 1st -  I am offering an unfurnished 2 bedroom 1 bath first floor residence just 10 minutes west of Jamestown, and 25-30 minutes to Boulder.   There are beautiful walks and hikes right outside the door and down the road.  This residence has a new galley kitchen with a large window looking out on the Continental Divide.  You have your own separate entrance and your own washer/dryer, as well as a huge deck facing the Divide.  I live on the second floor, with my own deck.  Rent is $1,500/month which includes electric/water/electric heat/unlimited high speed internet (Starlink)/trash and snow plowing the driveway.   First month rent and one month rent security deposit are required.  This residence is above Overland Road, and so the roads are well-plowed by the County in the winter and getting to work (if you commute) is easy access, short of an especially large winter storm.

I'm looking for a tenant who has a good stable job and isn't struggling to make rent each month.  Someone who keeps a clean house and values peace and harmony in an epic setting.  No smoking in the house.  I don't care if the tenant drinks or tokes but will not rent to anyone with a drinking or drug problem.  One dog may be negotiable.  You need to have a reliable car and be comfortable living in the mountains. 

Contact me with any questions and to set up a time to meet.  three-0-three, four-5-nine, one one one zero.        
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »