Plumber needed — recommendations?
Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a trusted plumber please? We have some work that needs done. We’ve had one plumber out from a company based in Boulder but weren’t all too happy/impressed. Hoping the community has some solid suggestions.

Much appreciated as always!

Olivia
Following up here… can someone please share what plumber they use and like? We really need a good plumber… thank you
Hi Olivia - I'd recommend reaching out to Jason Bowen and seeing if he's up for it. He's got a handful of incredible skills and can probably help: ‭(720) 940-9994
(04-22-2024, 10:05 AM)JamieP Wrote: Hi Olivia - I'd recommend reaching out to Jason Bowen and seeing if he's up for it. He's got a handful of incredible skills and can probably help: ‭(720) 940-9994

Thank you, we contacted him and he came to check it out and said he would follow up with suggestions but we haven’t heard from him since, even with follow ups. It’s been about a week. So a little strange.

If anyone else has suggestions, we’re still in need! Thanks
Olivia
I highly recommend Garvins.  You can have a discussion with them before they come up to determine if they can be helpful.  If you hire them they are very trustworthy.  720-408-3240
(04-26-2024, 01:48 PM)betty dowe Wrote: Olivia
I highly recommend Garvins.  You can have a discussion with them before they come up to determine if they can be helpful.  If you hire them they are very trustworthy.  720-408-3240

Thank you so much for the recommendation, Betty! We greatly appreciate it!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »