That was fun! And tent in the park
It was great to see nearly every Jamestowner hanging out for the Clay Rose show last night. It felt very fun and lucky to all be there together!

For people driving by and wondering/ there is a really nice young couple having a wedding celebration in the little park this afternoon/eve. Their tent will go up today and down tomorrow morning.
Beautiful "Night in the Park"!  That was another one of Clay's great line ups of musicians! 

Thanks Rainbow and the Merc Staff for bringing live music into our little feral town.  
Have to believe Joey has a smile on his face up there looking down on us.
Thank god we have a group of old, drunk, men who yell "slow down" at every car that drives though town. Im real sure that works & thanks for disturbing the entire canyon. 

Also, how do you reserve the park for a function. Can shoot me in the right direction for planning an event there?
Hey, yeah! Thanks, guys. I really do appreciate you slowing the traffic for kids, dogs, residents and visitors!
(08-24-2024, 11:20 AM)hockeytim1992 Wrote: Thank god we have a group of old, drunk, men who yell "slow down" at every car that drives though town. Im real sure that works & thanks for disturbing the entire canyon. 

Also, how do you reserve the park for a function. Can shoot me in the right direction for planning an event there?
Not everyone that sits under the wisdom tree is old, drunk or male. If you've never encountered an inconsiderate, drunk or simply clueless speeder going through Jamestown narrowly missing  a kid a dog or another vehicle, then you haven't been around very long hockey tim...... Long live the "slow down" yell. Sure beats a traffic light or a vehicle pedestrian encounter -That would disturb the entire canyon..

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »