Be on the lookout for thieves casing Bar-K
At Friday night around 6pm two young men were going thru my husband's shed. They took off on foot when he confronted them. They have been going onto other properties as well and seem to be casing homes and buildings. Another neighbor caught them on her property and they had a yellow crowbar and broom. She has both if these belong to you. Let me know and I'll put you in touch.
These two criminals were last seen running on foot north thru the woods and properties by Tilghmann. 
Description: between 16 - 20 years old. Both have longer hair. One is red-headed and taller, other shorter and heavier-built with dark hair with a purple streak. 
Look out for these two guys and if you can safely detain them or even get a photo, let's nail them. Greg has just called the Sheriff.

More details on these guys:
Both white males
Red-head is tall - 6'2" wearing t-shirts black leggings with shorts over them.
Other was wearing a grey hoodie.
Sheriff Deputy is on his way.
So sorry and thanks for calling the sheriff. Any update?
Boulder County Sheriff's Deputies are patrolling the area and on the lookout for these guys. The deputies are also patrolling our area to look out for any possible fires (such as illegal campfires in the area).  These law officers are top-notch!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »