Lost dog
My White with a liver colored head male Springer Spaniel is lost after having an epileptic seizure....I'm at 195 Hickok trial, the phone went out yesterday. email is steven_bertram@hotmail.com

Thank you.
We will keep an eye out. What is his name? Is he approachable or would he run away?
Oh dear, so sorry Steven. I will keep my eyes wide open for your dear pup and so hope he is found and back with you soon.
Hi name is Tucker, he loves people and dogs usually but the seizure might have him scared. Thank you.
Oh shoot, Steve! I'm not home right now but will definitely let my neighbors on Tilghman know! Keep us posted.

If you want me to post on Facebook groups, email me a photo and I'm happy to do so. We love Tucker! 
jamie.preira@gmail.com
Hi Steve
I saw Tucker on the trail this morning about 845. He started to run towards rocky and me then turned around and ran. I thought you were probably ahead of me. I am happy to help look for him when I get home.
Thanks Deb.....I'll keep looking.
Oh that's great news! If folks on Hickock and Tilghman can check under decks / sheds / etc he may try and hide if he's disoriented and scared enough.
I just saw him on the east end of Reinhardt and Karina's property, all the way east on Hickok but he ran away from me. The seizure must have really effected him.
Do you want help this evening?  I don't want to scare him
I think I scared him earlier. I'm going to put food out for him and call a little more for him and hope he makes it home this evening. If he did not come to me I am afraid he will run from other people too. Thank You Deb and everyone else who has helped me try to get Tucker home, it is very much appreciated.
     Steve
Tucker made it home safely in the middle of the night. Thank you one and all for the help in looking for him.
Steve
YAY TUCKER!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »