RV storage
Good Morning, good Mountain Folk,
We are looking for a place to store our 27 ft travel trailer from when the snow flies until March (and then maybe after that depending on the weather). It is now stored in our driveway which works great until we try to get it out of the driveway. They way the snow is plowed on our street makes it near to impossible to make the turn to get it out because the huge snow piles block our way. Can anyone recommend a place up here or in the flats that we could store it for a few months (that maybe doesn't cost $200/month)??
(09-26-2022, 10:31 AM)Kim Renner Busey Wrote: Good Morning, good Mountain Folk,
We are looking for a place to store our 27 ft travel trailer from when the snow flies until March (and then maybe after that depending on the weather). It is now stored in our driveway which works great until we try to get it out of the driveway. They way the snow is plowed on our street makes it near to impossible to make the turn to get it out because the huge snow piles block our way. Can anyone recommend a place up here or in the flats that we could store it for a few months (that maybe doesn't cost $200/month)??

Kim, I might have an option for you. Text or call seven-two-zero-5-four-8-seven-five-2-2. 

Laura
I might have an option too.  Pretty close to Bar-K. Not really accessible over the winter though and when it would be available in the spring is snow dependent.  Easy otherwise.  david AT jimtown dot org. 720-530-0097
Kim we might have yet another option for you. You've got our number, and email.
(09-26-2022, 01:17 PM)David Mans Wrote: Thanks so much, David, but winter is when we need it. It is fine in our driveway the rest of the year.

might have an option too.  Pretty close to Bar-K. Not really accessible over the winter though and when it would be available in the spring is snow dependent.  Easy otherwise.  david AT jimtown dot org. 720-530-0097
I would check with Quinter.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »