2 Free tickets to Clay Rose w/Special guest Sara Farmer
Hi all,

I have 2 free tickets (possibly 3) to:Clay Rose, Singer-Songwriter night w/Special guest Sara FarmerThursday, November 17, 2022 at 7:00 PM
Free  · 4747 Pearl,Suite V3A,Boulder,80301,US

I'd love some company and I can drive. The Roots Music Project is a music incubator and they have a fantastic room in a warehouse near Kettle & Spoke brewery.  I'll be leaving by 6:30 on Thursday evening, so if you want to come along or meet up, I'm sure Sara would love to see more friendly faces! More FREE tickets available at the link below.

Clay Rose, Singer-Songwriter Night With Sara Farmer
(11-15-2022, 06:54 PM)Nancy Farmer Wrote: Hi all,

I have 1 free ticket to: Clay Rose, Singer-Songwriter night w/Special guest Sara FarmerThursday, Deceember 1, 2022 at 7:00 PM
Free  · 4747 Pearl,Suite V3A,Boulder,80301,US

I'd love some company and I can drive. The Roots Music Project is a music incubator and they have a fantastic room in a warehouse near Kettle & Spoke brewery.  I'll be leaving by 6:30 on Thursday evening, so if you want to come along or meet up, I'm sure Sara & Clay would love to see more friendly faces! More FREE tickets available at the link below.

Clay Rose, Singer-Songwriter Night With Sara Farmer

I just want to repost this, as the show got moved to Thursday, December 1 - tomorrow night, at 7:00 PM! I have one extra ticket available and will be driving down, so you could hitch a ride, too! The tickets are free, just go to the link and sign up! Clay Rose &Sara Farmer tickets
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »