Introducing Jamie Preira Consulting!
Rainbow 
✨ JAMIE PREIRA CONSULTING ✨

I am so excited to share this business that has been a vision for years and has come to fruition! I’ve done the work to hone in on my skills and make them marketable - turns out not everyone dreams of streamlined spreadsheets and color coding calendars. 

For my first post, I want to share a little about me and my business. In my personal life, I'm a partner, an adventurer, an organizer, a dog mom, a lover of colors and seasons, and ultimately a well rounded, happy and supportive person. 

In all aspects of my life, I'm a helper. I love creating systems that work and organize small businesses and busy personal lives. I love admin tasks that most people put off. I'm great at creating functional documents and streamlining ideas. I'm a people person and a hardworking dependable employee. 

My skills make me really good at small business admin, event support and management, and personal assistance. Ultimately, they allow folks to hand off the parts of their business or life that are draining their energy.  

So, with that, Jamie Preira Consulting is now accepting new clients for November 2023! 

I am ready to bring ease, organization, and systems to your small business, busy personal life, or events.

Contact me for more information or to see if we'd be a good match! https://jamiepreira.wixsite.com/consulting

I'm excited to hear from you - 

Jamie

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »