Power returns Monday…
Xcel bucket truck on the corner of rock lake and ranch at 5 minutes to 6.
Omg fingers crossed. Thanks for the info!!
Re-post from an e-mail...

An Xcel truck was just driving through Sky Ranch Estates, and I flagged him down and asked what the status was. He said they have had tons of trees to clear that were impacting the lines but they are just about done. He said they might have power on shortly!

Great news!  They are working hard getting things back up.

Cherie Quigley
Elevations Ethernet
(04-09-2024, 06:23 PM)Joe D Wrote: Re-post from an e-mail...

An Xcel truck was just driving through Sky Ranch Estates, and I flagged him down and asked what the status was. He said they have had tons of trees to clear that were impacting the lines but they are just about done. He said they might have power on shortly!

Great news!  They are working hard getting things back up.

Cherie Quigley
Elevations Ethernet

Patiently waiting… Thought it would be back by now!
There was is an Xcel truck on Saint Vrain Trl. That is a good sign.
Power just back in in the BK ! Jack just spoke with the Sturgeon contractors and they said SR is on and Matoons Glacier view were next. Hopefully Calwood and Balarat will be included !
Hallelujah !
WE HAVE POWER. Doing a happy dance.
Finally!!! It made me so nervous as it came on because it flickered on and off a few times before it held steady. What relief. Also so grateful to this bulletin as a resource & our wonderful neighbors that helped us through this challenging time as we’re new to the neighborhood. Truly grateful. Thanks everyone!
Power back - Amen ! The Sturgeon contractors told Jack ~ 20 min ago that by the time he got home our power would be back and sure enough it was.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »