ISO Babysitter / Part-time Childcare
Hi everyone,

My partner Matthew & I are new to the community (Bar-K neighborhood). We have a son, Milo (me-low) who just turned one on April 4th. I am his primary caregiver, but I have my own business and as he’s getting older & more active (and soon to be napping less as well), I’m finding less time to work on my work as I would like. With that being said, I’m wondering if there are any babysitters &/or part-time childcare providers in the area? Milo is our first and only child at the moment, so we aren’t aware of what standard/acceptable rates are for the area, so if you could educate us that would be great.

If you are a babysitter/childcare provider please share more about yourself, services, experience, going rate, availability, etc. here.

We don’t have a set schedule/idea of how often we’re looking for support at the moment, this is more of an early researching stage to see what options we have available.

Thank you in advance,
Olivia

Hi Olivia. My daughter Rory is 16 and would be happy to help you out. If you are interested I’ll give you her number. We live in the Bark. My number is 303-618-0553 if you message me, I’ll connect the two of you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »