Recommendations Car Mechanic
I am looking for recommendations of a good local car mechanic in Longmont/Boulder area.

Thanks!
I have had EXCELLENT service from Hoshi Motors in Boulder (newly relocated to next to the Valmont post office at 2907 55th St) for a couple of decades (!) and through a few different cars.  It is a locally owned shop that services Hondas, Subarus and Toyotas.   Added local connection bonus - two of the wonderful mechanics live up here in JT and the Bar K.
Hoshi! I concur! Didn't know they'd moved, but I'm thrilled to hear it. Their old location on Folsom was getting difficult to access.
Amanda, for 28 years we owned Wolfs Foreign Car Care in Boulder. When we closed the business our long time employee (16 years) Devon, took over and moved the business to Pearl street. 
You won't find a better or more honest place to bring your car than Devon's.
Google the business name and read the reviews
By the way, Devon grew up in the Bar-K a few houses away from me and Karen.
FYI I am happy to advise friends on things like cars and tech stuff so if you ever need a second opinion to help make a decision I'm always happy to talk.
303-907-0499 Sal

Devon's Car Care / Devon Larimore
​​​​​​Address: 4900 Pearl St #500, Boulder, CO 80301
Hours
Closed ⋅ Opens 8AM
Phone(303) 444-0511

(04-12-2022, 06:45 AM)Sal DeVincenzo Wrote: Amanda, for 28 years we owned Wolfs Foreign Car Care in Boulder. When we closed the business our long time employee (16 years) Devon, took over and moved the business to Pearl street. 
You won't find a better or more honest place to bring your car than Devon's.
Google the business name and read the reviews
By the way, Devon grew up in the Bar-K a few houses away from me and Karen.
FYI I am happy to advise friends on things like cars and tech stuff so if you ever need a second opinion to help make a decision I'm always happy to talk.
303-907-0499 Sal

Devon's Car Care / Devon Larimore
​​​​​​Address: 4900 Pearl St #500, Boulder, CO 80301
Hours
Closed ⋅ Opens 8AM
Phone(303) 444-0511

Sal, Thank you so much for your recommendation for Devon's!

My mom took her car in and he fixed the problem and did great work. Everyone there was super friendly and we also thought they had very fair pricing.

Would definitely recommend Devon's to anyone else looking for a good mechanic!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »