Harry and Sally are moving
BAR-K 
The Hempy‘s are emptying our house at 400 Rock Lake Rd. this week. We will be putting our house on the market with Erika Archer in May and moving to Boulder permanently.

Please drop by to see us sometime on Friday, April 22 between 10:00 and 3:00. If you are young enough that you still have to go to work, we will also be at the house on Saturday the 23rd from noon to 4:00.

we’ve advertised a moving/estate sale and these are pictures of the stuff we have:

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0SG4TcsmJGQj0a

You are welcome to take any of this that you would like, free of charge.

Hoping to see you,
Harry and Sally
Hi Harry & Sally,

I’m interested in your sofa. Do you have its dimensions?

Thank you!

juliasummers2 at gmail dot com

Julia
Harry, will you be at your home in Bar K on Friday?
Anna Maria, Sally and I will both be at the house on Friday from 10 to 3. Also on Saturday from noon to four. Looking forward to seeing you.
Harry and Sally, it is difficult reading these words on the screen. The place just won't be the same. Can't tell you how much you to have meant to us over the years, being at your house for so many events. Visiting you two is like going home. We love you guys a lot. We would love a small keepsake of your choosing, something from your beautiful house to put in ours to remember you with. As it goes in Bar-K,  whoever the lucky new owner turns out to be, it will always be your house, no matter what.  Smile

Sally & Harry's

See You In Boulder.

Thank you to everyone from Bar-K and Jamestown who stopped by to see Sally and me today. It was wonderful to see you. Also thank you very very much for valuing (and taking) so many of our possessions that have been in our lives for so long. 

The forecast is for windy weather tomorrow, so Sally and I will probably be at the house only from noon till one or 2 o’clock and then will come home to Boulder. So if you’re picking up furniture on Saturday or want a last chance to look around and take some of our stuff, for FREE, please do it between noon and two.

We still have a dark, heavy wood table with six chairs, an office desk with 3 drawers and a two-drawer file cabinet, a separate 2-drawer file cabinet, and a queen bed with attractive metal headboard and footboard, mattress and sheets.

We look forward to seeing you,
Harry and Sally

PS: our address in Boulder is 2131 26th street and our phone number is the same as before 303–4 59–0172. 

we’d love for you to stop in and see the bungalow. It is 725 ft.² and was built in 1922. Our daughter, Joanie, bought the house and re-built it 25 years ago, keeping the original river rock walls from 100 years ago.
Thank you for being such a wonderful part of our commUNITY for somany years, Harry & Sally! And thanks to Sal for posting those fabulous photos of you both. The little bungalow sounds lovely, and I hope you will be very happy there.  Looking at all the photos of everything you're letting go of makes me think you're going to feel so much lighter - and it inspires me. The flood taught me that stuff is only stuff, but it sure does manage to accumulate over a lifetime. Congratulations! I know that what you are passing along will leave a little of you behind in many homes of your neighbors and friends.
oh Harry and Sally; i'm so sorry you're leaving us. I totally understand, but i miss you. i just saw this post, and so i missed being able to help you.
would love the sheets if you still have them. you have my email.
Love you, oak
Love you too Oak. But the sheets are gone. So sorry.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »