MOUNTAIN FOOD RESCUE
FOOD PANTRY TONIGHT, MONDAY APRIL 25, 5:00 - 6:30
In the Big Park next to the Tennis Courts.
After the last 2 pantries being a little smaller than usual, we have a massive amount of food today!
We have eggs, milk, yogurt, cheeses, prepared foods, more grapes, strawberries, mangos, shallots, potatoes, apples, carrotsĀ 
BUT WAIT... we have so many GREENS that everyone needs to make massive salads, or green juices or something with this produce (baby spinach, kale, baby kale,
mixed greens, arugula, any kind of green you can imagine!
we also have green beans, cauliflower, tomatoes, some cut up fruit AND so much BREAD! Please take as much bread and salad as you can!
Also, I may be able to get some FREE diapers from the Nederland food pantry people. But I need to know what sizes you need so I can
call in an order by tomorrow! Please post here on the BB if you are interested or leave me a text message at 3o3-444-o419.
One last thing.... to make it more equitable for the people who are working until 5:00 down below, how would you feel about starting the
pantry a little later in the evening? You can leave feedback here or pass on your comments to the volunteers at the pantry tonight.
See you tonight, think SALAD!
(04-25-2022, 03:26 PM)Lynnie Wrote: FOOD PANTRY TONIGHT, MONDAY APRIL 25, 5:00 - 6:30
After the last 2 pantries being a little smaller than usual, we have a massive amount of food today!
We have eggs, milk, yogurt, cheeses, prepared foods, more grapes, strawberries, mangos, shallots, potatoes, apples, carrotsĀ 
BUT WAIT... we have so many GREENS that everyone needs to make massive salads, or green juices or something with this produce (baby spinach, kale, baby kale,
we also have green beans, cauliflower, tomatoes, some cut up fruit AND so much BREAD! Please take as much bread and salad as you can!
Also, I may be able to get some FREE diapers from the Nederland food pantry people. But I need to know what sizes you need so I can
call in an order by tomorrow! Please post here on the BB if you are interested or leave me a text message at 3o3-444-o419.
One last thing.... to make it more equitable for the people who are working until 5:00 down below, how would you feel about starting the
pantry a little later in the evening? You can leave feedback here or pass on your comments to the volunteers at the pantry tonight.
I think starting a little later is a great idea - I worked last night and we had a pretty decent stream of folks coming up the canyon after work. Just my observation. Also, I think the refreshing of the food on the tables was successful, but also, we just had so much food!
(04-27-2022, 08:57 AM)Nancy Farmer Wrote:
(04-25-2022, 03:26 PM)Lynnie Wrote: Thanks for the feed back Nancy! Anyone else?

FOOD PANTRY TONIGHT, MONDAY APRIL 25, 5:00 - 6:30
I think starting a little later is a great idea - I worked last night and we had a pretty decent stream of folks coming up the canyon after work. Just my observation. Also, I think the refreshing of the food on the tables was successful, but also, we just had so much food!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »