Kidz Hip-Hop Horray!
WOWZA!   I had no idea there were such great dancers 'round these parts'! 
We had a full house this past Friday and some pretty "mean" BreakBeat Baby Sharks!

This coming FRIDAY we will be going deeper into the waters of choreography while building on our basics from last week.

Five and older only on the dance floor this week please.

There will be a snack break =)

Requested donation of $10 per kid for drop-in's.  If you didn't pay last week you can Venmo Steph.
Cash/Merc$ preferred for classes.

THIS FRIDAY @ 3:45pm.  No latecomers.Thanks.
Upstairs Fire Dept.
45 min class (may go a bit longer).

Questions:  Banyan 245.7041

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3P0CxNM3O4
Hey Parents!

I wanted to clarify a few things about things about the KIDZ Hip-Hop Horray! class on Friday after some feedback:

JAM is sponsoring these classes ONLY BY NAME,  they are NOT contributing or paying anything.  I wanted parents to feel comfortable with this group and JAM was a great way to connect this class with the community.
Sorry for any confusion.

ALSO, I did not hear from any parents about concerns(but had a few thank-yous). 
Please don't hesitate to get in touch...I'm happy to receive feedback and make changes. I'm not a parent, but you are =)   Thank you.
Banyan: 245.7041 please feel free to leave a message.

Dancers are expected to be (mostly) serious and (mostly) focused about our developing dance routines. The goal is to find the group that can perform at the 4th Celebration.

I am also considering a Littles class which is dancing, music time and gentle yoga for kids/parents. I'll be sending out a poll for parents this week.

Thank you all!

DANCE ON!!!!

Steph is no longer able to to volunteer so class will be limited to 8 (first come first serve) unless we have another volunteer parent.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »