Local in search of housing (Jamestown)
Hello all,

After a beautiful two years up on 15th Street in Jamestown, my landlord has asked given me a 30 day notice to move. He can verify that we are on good terms, that I pay rent early, and have a high level of respect and care for the property. I've been on a month to month lease for a little over two years. Originally it was spoken there would be a bit more notice (2-3 months to vacate), however the lease technically states 30 days, and my landlord has decided this rather abruptly, so I'm left with a rush to find housing.

I've lived around Nederland, Rollinsville, Gilpin County, and Jamestown for the past 6 years. I am on positive terms with everybody Ive rented from, and would be happy to provide references as needed. Can also provide local references on my character and work ethic. For work: I'm currently running my own business (combination of landscaping, consulting for small businesses, and website design). In addition to this, I also work construction for a contractor. I spend my free time mountain biking, backpacking, cooking, playing guitar, and sitting by the river. I don't consume alcohol or drugs. I use cannabis occasionally to aid in sleep, along with a glass of wine with dinner rarely. I'm financially stable, and am fairly flexible on price and circumstances.

Since being here, I've fallen in love with the community of Jamestown, and it's warm embrace. It's been an honor to be a part of said community and meet so many wonderful people. It would mean the world to me, if an opportunity presents itself, allowing me to stay.  Putting the word out there I am in search of a room, house, or even couch (temporarily). Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

My name is Jordan von Rutenberg. I'm best reached via call or txt at 720-900-9689. Please leave a voicemail if I do not answer, as I am usually out hiking or biking when I'm not at work. My voicemail has my business name in it, but it functions as my personal phone as well.
Mark & Jyoti here.  We would vouch for Jordan’s character & work ethics, as well as his kind, wise, humorous presence.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »