Cr1632 battery for key fob urgently needed
Hi,

My key fob battery, little round cr1632, just died completely and unexpectedly in my Highlander and my car will not start until I get a new battery. Does anyone have one that I can buy or replace?

Thank you!
Julia

720.883.3849 or post here

So, I’m realizing that my car battery may be dead, as my car is not responding at all. Any chance for a jump @ 1 5 7 Ridge? My cables are hard to access at the moment, so having long cables would be great.

Thank you!
julia

Found an old trickle charger, so all should be well in a bit Smile
i have a fob for my Prius and when the battery in it died, the mechanic showed me that you can open the fob up and inside is a silly little key that will work as well.
Hi Oak! Happy almost Thanksgiving!

Sadly, in my car the key only opens the door, but doesn’t work to start the car. Hopefully, all is well now and I’m going to have a backup stash of the little batteries for the future.
(11-22-2023, 09:01 AM)Julia Wrote: Hi Oak! Happy almost Thanksgiving!

Sadly, in my car the key only opens the door, but doesn’t work to start the car. Hopefully, all is well now and I’m going to have a backup stash of the little batteries for the future.
Make sure your interior dome/room lights are off, those can kill a battery overnight, depending on the battery's state of health and charge.
You can charge a battery and the car may start, once, or twice, but if it goes dead again, the battery may not be capable of holding a charge due to age, lack of use, or a handful of other contributing factors.
Best recommendation, read your owner's manual. Knowledge is power, within reason :O)

Watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg5PhFMrLGE
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »