Voter Engagement
Hi all, 
Ballots are out! You may already have received yours in the mail. I will be tabling again at the Mountain Food Rescue again but not until October 28th. I will have nonpartisan information on all the ballot measures then, and will answer any questions I can. I know some folks like to vote early, if so I would recommend at the very least, that you pick up your blue book and read not just the quick descriptions of the measures and propositions but the Analysis section, which gives a more in-depth look at each one. You can return your ballot by mail, or drop it off at a drop off box. Drop off boxes are now open around the county. The closest ones are located at EFAA, 1575 Yarmouth Avenue; Boulder County Housing and Human Services, Broadway and Iris; Boulder County Fairgrounds, 9595 Nelson Rd; and Nederland Community Center. Also, don't forget that you can drop your ballot off on Saturday 2 November at Jamestown Town Hall, from 10 am - 12 noon. There will be voting centers where you can vote early in person starting on 21 October. You can find those locations here https://www.coloradosos.gov/pubs/elections/VIP.html
Participate in our democracy! Vote! Vote! Vote!
Thank you, Denise, for helping folks to be aware on the ballot issues and take their opportunity to participate in our voting process.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »