Everyone Current site projects
(03-12-2022, 08:07 AM)SouthernJen Wrote: Hi Dan, Thanks for everything you are doing so we can have a message board. For those of us who do not want the emails in our inbox, how can we unsubscribe from those? I’ve looked and haven’t found a way to do so. Thanks again, Jen

I have gone ahead and reinstituted the Help Forum and will start creating a new thread for questions like this. Hopefully I can grow that section in time to cover everyone's questions. 

Please see this thread for how to unsubscribe from email notifications:
How to unsubscribe from email

Thanks,
Dan

Gary sent me a PM asking to turn on Thread Prefixes. Good idea Gary, I have both added it to the to do list and crossed it off.

You will now find a Thread Prefix dropdown before every thread, you can choose any of the available options to tag your thread. Tagged threads can be filtered by clicking on the tag on the forum display page.

Here's a tutorial:
Using Thread Prefixes

Thanks,
Dan
Heads up, found a bug in the Daily Journal that was sending emails to everyone regardless of forum subscription. The issue has been corrected and tonight's run should ONLY go to users with an active forum subscription.

Thanks,
Dan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »