Bar-K Looking for a license electrician..
Any referrals for an electrician that will come to Bar-K?
Max Electric is in Gold Hill and happily came to Jamestown.
https://www.maxelectriclimited.com/
Thanks, Steve!
Well, I've left several voicemails and just now sent a quote request to maxelectriclimited.com. No call backs in the past couple weeks, so while I'm waiting for a reply, are there any other referrals for a licensed electrician, that ya'll would recommend. Would like to have a transfer switch installed next to our circuit breaker, to power several things, during one of our seemly frequent power outages, here in Bar-K. Also, an outside outlet for plugging in a portable generator.  Thanks!
Eight years ago I used Ken Bradley of Indian Peaks Electric out of Nederland. 303-250-9382

He came when he said he would, and did the work in the estimated time and price. I’ve been happy with the work and would have him back.

Hope the card attaches-Master Electrician, licensed & insured. [attachment=647]
Best wishes!
Laurel, thank you for the referral. I will give Ken a call.
Try Scott Landers.  Local (Nederland) great prices, great work.  Scottlanderselectricllc@gmail.com
970-379-0984
Thanks to David Mans and Laurel for your electrician referrals. Robert with maxelecticlimited finally replied back to an email quote request and is looking over my project. I’ll keep your referrals in mind. Thanks, again.
We live in Bar-K and based on the post, contacted Robert at Max Electric.  He did excellent work on several projects (EV charger, water filter wiring) and his prices were quite reasonable.  Definitely would call him again!  Thanks for the recommendation.
Ken of Indian Peaks Electric was the best electrician I’ve ever worked with. Reliable, reasonable rates, excellent and safe work. However, he’s moved to Hawaii!!! He’s having a great time but man, is he missed here.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »