SnakeBytes - Snake van Habanero's Saturday Matinee - 2:00/4:00
There are some visually beautiful horror movies made in Japan, with their own anxious sensibilities. This week I'll be showing one of the best, "KWAIDAN", an anthology of short vignettes. I always enjoy some company.  The Great Pumpkin marches on! SvH

Attached Files Image(s)

This week's offering is "CURSE OF THE DEMON" in which a skeptical empiricist has his notions rattled by concretions straight from Hobb's End. Yikes! I always enjoy some company. SvH

Attached Files Image(s)

Yep, the Witching Hour is almost upon us.  This week, for your viewing displeasure, I'll be wading through the the gustatory carnage of what many offalshinados call the greatest drive-in movie of the last century.  I'm talking about the legendary and infamous "TCM", a flicker that put a new wrinkle in back yard barbeques and halloween masks with seriously edgy             provenence. The opening shot of armadilla roadkill sets the stage for a rollicoaster ride through backwoods hodaggery. Where's my chopsticks!  SvH    (I always enjoy some company, especially when the action kicks in like a double-AA fueler)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »