Sunrise HWY36 near Greenbriar

Several years ago i was driving to work early in the morning. I was fortunate to have my camera with me..

Nice one Cheyenne...

(11-14-2021, 09:58 AM)CheyenneWills Wrote:  Several years ago i was driving to work early in the morning. I was fortunate to have my camera with me..

Happy to see activity Cheyenne you are a great photographer.

Sal DeVincenzo ~ Lets Connect ~ Click Here
[Image: attachment.php?aid=245]

(11-14-2021, 09:58 AM)CheyenneWills Wrote:  Several years ago i was driving to work early in the morning. I was fortunate to have my camera with me..

I can view the other images in this forum on my iPad no problem, but this one does not pop up. While in portal mode I can see the thumbnail image but when I attempt to open error message says cannot parse.

(11-14-2021, 03:26 PM)Jay Wrote:  

I can view the other images in this forum on my iPad no problem, but this one does not pop up. While in portal mode I can see the thumbnail image but when I attempt to open error message says cannot parse.

I'm not sure what's going on.. The image is just plain jpeg. 

Once Sue has her account setup, I can see how this looks on her iPad and figure out what's going on.