CenturyLink phone outage?????
That’s awesome news, Joe. Sounds like you were out around the same time I was. Going to call home now to see if mines up and running. They said by tonight, but they lied before.
I cancelled my land line months ago, after the phone didn't work for a couple years, every time the power was out.
I talked to customer service eventually, after being on hold forever. Two days of calling...Customer service is terrible!
Then I was hung up on "accidentally" and had to call them again, or maybe they called me back,  and possibly more calls,  another time.
They would not refund anything, made up things about fixing it, tried to say the problem was in my phone, etc.
I was tired of paying around $70 a month to have the phone not work whenever I needed it to.
Like Joe, my phone is back up as well. Jackie, I’ll probably do the same as you in the future. Right now my mother is in a nursing home and hard of hearing so the landline is our main way of communicating. Talking over the cell phone with a Wi-Fi connection just wasn’t cutting it. Anyway we’ll see how long it lasts. I’ve been averaging one outage a month for the past three months, with this last one being the longest for three weeks instead of a week at each time. We’ll see what tomorrow brings. Thanks everyone for your input.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »