Jack (dog) is missing!
Hi neighbors! 
Jack wandered off Sunday eve and is thought to have been found by someone living in this area of the foothills. He didn’t have a collar on, so we want to get their word out of how to be in contact. 
Please call/text Amy at 734-355-8867 if you have seen Jack. 
Thank you - his family misses him!

Jack is a big fluffy white dog. I’m not sure the photo I’m inserting is working. If you think you might have seen him, text me (Kristin) at 503-803-2521 and I’ll send you the photo directly.
(10-09-2023, 08:01 PM)KristinWinter Wrote: Hi neighbors! 
Jack wandered off Sunday eve and is thought to have been found by someone living in this area of the foothills. He didn’t have a collar on, so we want to get their word out of how to be in contact. 

Jack is a big fluffy white dog. I’m not sure the photo I’m inserting is working. If you think you might have seen him, text me (Kristin) at 503-803-2521 and I’ll send you the photo directly.

(10-09-2023, 08:01 PM)KristinWinter Wrote: Hi neighbors! 

I know this dog and their owners very well.  If anyone has information about Jack's location or sightings,  please contact me and I will pick him up and return him home safely.  303 four-5- nine- oh three- 1-2. Thank you!
Thanks Susan!
Jack is back at home!
Hi Kristin, FYI for future escapes (I hope Jack sticks around, but you never know),  you can post on the Facebook group Peak to Peak Lost Pets  and they will try to help. I just looked and there's a fluffy white dog on their home page that looks a lot like Jack, so maybe you've already contacted them. I'm so glad to hear he's back!
A collar with info is Good, a microchip (from a Vet) gets you a better chance of getting your
Beautiful boy back.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »