Longshot department
David Mans and I are flying into Denver on the evening of Wednesday February 28.

We would LOOOOVE to coordinate a car exchange with someone flying out of DIA on or before the 28th.

We could deliver your car back to Boulder / Longmont / Jamestown OR you could drive one of our cars from Longmont to DIA!

Let me know if this might work for ya! JamieDOTpreiraATgmail.com or 305-898-8219 Smile
Photo 
(02-21-2024, 07:38 PM)JamieP Wrote: No takers?!  Dang, hoping to avoid a multiple bus situation dressed in our Hawaiian finest!  Still hoping for that Longshot Dept car exchange!  Thanks!

David Mans and I are flying into Denver on the evening of Wednesday February 28.

We would LOOOOVE to coordinate a car exchange with someone flying out of DIA on or before the 28th.

We could deliver your car back to Boulder / Longmont / Jamestown OR you could drive one of our cars from Longmont to DIA!

Let me know if this might work for ya! JamieDOTpreiraATgmail.com or 305-898-8219 Smile

(02-21-2024, 07:38 PM)JamieP Wrote: No takers?!  Dang, hoping to avoid a multiple bus situation dressed in our Hawaiian finest!  Still hoping for that Longshot Dept car exchange!  Thanks!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »