Starlink tech support?
I’m posting this for a friend in the Bar-K who has been without internet since our storm. She has Starlink and it is clear of snow and ice. Tried rebooting, with no luck. Can’t get tech support because seemingly you need internet for any support - the irony! It’s like when your land line is down and CenturyLink says “call us”.
Anyway - are there any Starlink customers out there who have had tech issues and been able to talk via phone to Starlink? Please provide a number for them if you have it. Or any other suggestions. Thank you!
The only way to do it is to install the StarLink app on your phone and then use your data plan to access the Internet to send a message to customer service. Then, pray that they call you back, which they will eventually.
Thank you!
Have they been able to check the end points of their cables to make sure everything is still connected? Aside from clearing some snow, our connect has been up 100% .
I have lots of experience with Starlink and other internet technologies.
Boukder Tech Support
Other neighbors have had issues with their Starlink during the storm relating to power surges resulting in one of the components getting damaged.
Your Starlink dish and router ideally should be on a UPS (uninterruptible power supply) to protect them. Besides preventing Xcel Energy from zapping your equipment during surges, when the power does go out your connection will stay up for as long as the battery lasts. (or the generator takes over)
Happy to help if you've not already resolved the issue.
If you fixed it, I'd be interested in knowing what the problem was.

Sal DeVincenzo 
538 Ranch
303-907-0499

Look At UPS's
Sal DeVincenzo – sdvphoto.com
Thanks Sal - they were finally able to get get in touch with Starlink and Starlink is shipping them a new unit.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »