Looking for help unloading
I am in need of help to unload a 5x8 uhaul this coming Friday (June 28) in Bar-k Ranch. Thought I’d see if anyone in the area would want to earn some cash before hiring movers. Some bins, smaller furniture items etc but there is a piano so ability to lift some weight needed. Message me if interested with name, contact info, and expected pay. Thanks, Nicole Waller
(06-23-2024, 09:11 PM)argowaller Wrote: I am in need of help to unload a 5x8 uhaul this coming Friday (June 28) in Bar-k Ranch. Thought I’d see if anyone in the area would want to earn some cash before hiring movers. Some bins, smaller furniture items etc but there is a piano so ability to lift some weight needed. Message me if interested with name, contact info, and expected pay. Thanks, Nicole Waller
Hello Nicole,

I'm confident my 18 year old son Walt, (720) 966-0540 courteous & fairly strong, would be interested in some work. 
I could in addition help out with the piano.
We live close by; Ward Street in JT.

Best,
Rich
That would be great. The piano is the heaviest item and was planning to put it up one story but we may need to leave in the lower level. It does have wheels but that doesn’t help going upstairs. I am sitting awaiting roadside with a flat tire already awaiting roadside assistance so I will keep you updated if I am delayed further.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »