In Search of Dog Sitter
Hi - does anyone here provide pet sitting services or have a recommendation for a pet sitter?  I am looking to find someone who I could pay to come to my house in the Bar-K and let my 2 dogs out during the day. I would need this a few times each month for the foreseeable future.
Hi, my name is Kaia Gjertson. I'm 13 years old and I live in the Bar K. I have experience walking and caring for many dogs and cats in the neighborhood. I'd love to help you with your dogs. Please call or text me at 720-987-0674.
Thanks!
This is to recommend Kaia to anyone in need of pet setting.   We live in the Overland area & have used her services three times for periods ranging from 4 to 8 days and found her to be mature, responsible and with an obvious love of animals (110 lb. Bernese Mountain dog with medication and exercise needs).  

Joe Strickland
(07-08-2024, 10:47 AM)lanochow Wrote: Hi - does anyone here provide pet sitting services or have a recommendation for a pet sitter?  I am looking to find someone who I could pay to come to my house in the Bar-K and let my 2 dogs out during the day. I would need this a few times each month for the foreseeable future.
Hi, My name is Jackie Dow and I live on the corner of Ranch and Ridge. I am looking for pet sitting work. I'm available most of the time, and you could also leave your dogs here sometimes, if your dogs get along with my dogs. I have a fenced dog yard and 2 dogs here. my phone number is 303-956-3328 , call or text and let me know who you are. I don't check the bb often or would have replied sooner.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »