Jamestown Orange and white cat missing as of this morning
Hi All,
My little orange and white cat (Orange Julius) is missing again as of this morning. He is shy and likely won't come to strangers. If he does, it is to the name, "Hooha," which my little daughter innocently made up, when she was unable to say, "Julius." Please text me immediately if you see him. (313) 570-2522.
Thanks,
Aimee

Attached Files Image(s)

I really hope it's not the cat in this post from a few days back... if so, maybe check the Greely(?!) animal shelter as this person had mentioned they'd trap and take the cat there of all places 

https://bar-k.org/showthread.php?tid=3554
(08-12-2024, 07:42 AM)Anasophia Wrote: I really hope it's not the cat in this post from a few days back... if so, maybe check the Greely(?!) animal shelter as this person had mentioned they'd trap and take the cat there of all places 

https://bar-k.org/showthread.php?tid=3554

That's not the same cat. The cat I'm referring to has escaped at least 3 times that I'm aware of, the first time I made an effort to return it to its owner.

If you've ever seen a cat tear the fur and skin from a baby rabbit and bring it home still alive, like mine did once, you'd understand my concern about free-ranging cats or cats that frequently escape.
Now that’s in my mind.

Still trying to purge the image of the full grown chipmunk my big puppy husky played to death a week ago…after a desperate run for its life as I desperately tried to help.

The final 15 minutes I had to turn away.

Now the baby rabbit.
(08-13-2024, 11:12 AM)Marcia M Wrote: Now that’s in my mind.

Still trying to purge the image of the full grown chipmunk my big puppy husky played to death a week ago…after a desperate run for its life as I desperately tried to help.

The final 15 minutes I had to turn away.

Now the baby rabbit.

Sorry, but that's what they're capable of, don't like the thought myself and I initially hesitated to tell the story, there's one worse, I'll refrain.
Did your cat come home yet?
My cat wandered off for 4 days, and it eventually returned.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »