Never Ending
I've tried 4 times this evening, as with most evenings, to get 5 minutes peace and quiet outside, only to hear barking dogs, above me, below, to the west, north and east.

Thank you to all you lovely dog owners with barkers.
The barking tonight 8-8:30pm on the east end of town seemed likely related/reactive to bear activity. Nova was intensely barking, running west from our garage on Rose M, through our yard, barking continuously up 12th St. before she returned and headed home. Good job, Nova!
That's cool, IF, she was chasing a bear.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/PUREs1Dzhis
With the recent news reports, you'd think those dogs would tone it down a little....
not bring so much attention to themselves... Woof.
Sal DeVincenzo – sdvphoto.com
Maybe you should try talking to your neighbors instead of posting it publicly on the BB.
(09-12-2024, 02:10 PM)Matty G Wrote: Maybe you should try talking to your neighbors instead of posting it publicly on the BB.

Hey, Matty
I have with a couple, and the others know, and don't seem to care. I've resisted for years posting the issue publicly, it's gotten out of hand.

There have been 2 other dog owners that have posted that they're tired of it.

I've had a handful of folks contact me that agree and are sick of it, but none are willing to speak up, some are intimidated by their neighbors, some are
trying to avoid conflict, it puts everyone in an awkward position. It's not a good situation to put your neighbors in, kind of selfish.

Sure miss having Prophet/Profit around, he was a good dog.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »