Restaurant recommendations
I'm looking for restaurant recommendations in longmont.   American,  Italian, Mexican.  bddowe@gmail.com
Cyclops Ariport and Nelson. New style Mexican but great food and wonderful staff.
(02-14-2022, 12:14 AM)betty dowe Wrote: I'm looking for restaurant recommendations in longmont.   American,  Italian, Mexican.  bddowe@gmail.com
The Roost, Martini's Bistro, Jefe's, Caprese Trattoria
Betty, The Pumphouse at Main and 6th is always fun and consistently good all American fare.  Bit of a noisy sports bar on one side but much quieter on the other.  Rio Cafe has excellent fresh Mexican food with the best juice drinks, more of fast food.  It's near the Dunkin Donuts by the Best Buy on Pratt and Martin.
Thanks for all the restaurant recommendations.  I guess we have chosen the roost this time.  So many choices, so little time.
For Mexican in Longmont, I've always liked Delicioso.
Wonderful burritos, and great prices.
You order at the counter - so no tips, and they don't serve booze, so no drunks.
They have one on Main St south of Ken Pratt, and one north on Hover.
The machaca (shredded beef) is my favorite.

Hmmm -- Rosarios Peruvian is different and good - not spicy - on Ken Pratt near Main.
Chica Morada is a wonderful purple beverage (think Prince Purple Rain!), again no booze
last time I checked.

And how about Aunt Alices on Main?  
Great food, big portions, and if you like liver and bacon (that's me), they're the only
place around with it.
Sadly, no Bloody Mary to go with early brekky.

OK - if you'd like a drinky-poo with your meal I like these:

Georgia Boy's Barbeque - local outfit that is committed to paying a fair wage and giving
employees health insurance.  So much nicer than Dickeys, and not more pricey - but
I haven't done a price comparison lately.  It's near 3rd and Main near the cop shop.

I don't know how the Dickens on 3rd and Main is these days, but it used to 
have good food - probably still does.
The upstairs is used as an opera house and music venue from time to time, 
and I've had some good times there.
We like Dickens at 3rd & Main. We like the Martini bistro on Terry. We like Caprese across from Village Peaks.
hey wow; great recommendations. i've forgotten what a Restaurant is.....thanks y'all for the inspirations.
I know I'm late to the party, but I second Robert's suggestion of  Rosario's Peruvian restaurant if you ever want to try something a little exotic, and the Chicha Morada is delicious, indeed! Lots of good restaurants around these parts, and hopefully most are still open!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »