My walking sticks walked off - have you seen them?
I wonder if you've seen my green walking sticks.  On Sunday, I leaned 'em on a road sign at my driveway, and the rascals escaped.  If you happen upon them, please return.
(11-08-2021, 02:37 PM)RobertH Wrote: I wonder if you've seen my green walking sticks.  On Sunday, I leaned 'em on a road sign at my driveway, and the rascals escaped.  If you happen upon them, please return.

Robert, I looked could not find your sticks.

What kind were they? I am interested in buying a pair that have rubber tips, reasonably priced.
(11-09-2021, 01:16 AM)SteveE Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 02:37 PM)RobertH Wrote: I wonder if you've seen my green walking sticks.  On Sunday, I leaned 'em on a road sign at my driveway, and the rascals escaped.  If you happen upon them, please return.

What kind were they? I am interested in buying a pair that have rubber tips, reasonably priced.

I buy the cheapest ones I can, sometimes Target $30, or Amazon $20 depending on urgency - I can't see a quality difference,
but I don't need to post an armed guard around the cheap ones ;-)
(11-13-2021, 11:46 AM)RobertH Wrote:

I buy the cheapest ones I can, sometimes Target $30, or Amazon $20 depending on urgency - I can't see a quality difference,

Hope you find them sticks Robert....
Sal DeVincenzo ~ Lets Connect ~ Click Here
[Image: attachment.php?aid=245]
(11-13-2021, 11:07 PM)Sal DeVincenzo Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 11:46 AM)RobertH Wrote:

Hope you find them sticks Robert....

Thanks for the tip Robert. I ordered an inexpensive pair on Amamzon, one with thousands of reviews and overall very good ones. Now if I don't rip over them and the dog and the dog leash and my two left feet I should be fine.
(11-08-2021, 02:37 PM)RobertH (Admin) Wrote: I wonder if you've seen my green walking sticks.  On Sunday, I leaned 'em on a road sign at my driveway, and the rascals escaped.  If you happen upon them, please return.

They don't call'm Walking Sticks for nuthin :O)
(11-14-2021, 09:11 AM)Hollis Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 02:37 PM)RobertH (Admin) Wrote: I wonder if you've seen my green walking sticks.  On Sunday, I leaned 'em on a road sign at my driveway, and the rascals escaped.  If you happen upon them, please return.

They don't call'm Walking Sticks for nuthin :O)

Dang it! Beat me to it Smile
-Max DeVincenzo
Fox Tracks Music
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »