Bar-K landlines?
BAR-K 
Landline out this evening on Ranch Road in the Bar-K. Anyone else?
Yeah, been out since yesterday here on Saint Vrain.
yes - landline went out yesterday afternoon when I was on a call - super annoying 
we are on Ridge and have reported it to CentryLink
Thanks for reporting.
There was a feller in the junction box down at the bottom of Rock Lake Rd yesterday.  It hasn't worked since
It is getting out of hand. Centurylink is fully aware that the pair gain equipment located on Overland just West of the Rock Lake rd. is failing and they are not willing to invest the capital required to maintain the network. That combined with the fact that they have done everything possible to reduce the number of technicians in the field has resulted in regular outages up here. I am considering dropping my landline and switching to VOIP over Starlink. Amazing just how bad the "service" we receive from CL is.
My second day without a landline. I have a repair person from CenturyLink coming today. It's such awful company! It's also the only option for a landline up here, so far. I look forward to a future with more choice. $75 a month for a landline is ridiculous.
The Century Link technician has returned to Overland rd and our phone is back and working
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »