New Neighbor (almost)
Hi, everybody!  I'm Monika Chace and will be the new owner at 98 Crockett in Bar-K in about a week (fingers crossed).  I'd love to get recommendations for plowing (driveway), remodeling/handyperson, hardwood firewood, etc.  

I'm a physical therapist in private practice down in Boulder, specializing in manual osteopathic therapy (Visceral Manipulation & CranioSacral, mostly).  I've been down in the Gunbarrel area for the last 2 years, but before that was up 4 Mile for 29 years (made it through the fire & flood) and Magnolia Rd for a handful of years before that.  I have a coming-up-on 9 year-old Australian Shepherd named Djinni who accompanies me on my photographic adventures.  

Looking forward to meeting my new neighbors!  You can call or text me at 720 432 3184 or email monikayip@gmail.com
(11-02-2022, 05:25 PM)MonikaC Wrote: Hi Monika,
We are up the street from you, #143. We are Kim and Buzz Busey and Sprocket. Welcome and look forward to meeting you and Djinni!

Hi, everybody!  I'm Monika Chace and will be the new owner at 98 Crockett in Bar-K in about a week (fingers crossed).  I'd love to get recommendations for plowing (driveway), remodeling/handyperson, hardwood firewood, etc.  

I'm a physical therapist in private practice down in Boulder, specializing in manual osteopathic therapy (Visceral Manipulation & CranioSacral, mostly).  I've been down in the Gunbarrel area for the last 2 years, but before that was up 4 Mile for 29 years (made it through the fire & flood) and Magnolia Rd for a handful of years before that.  I have a coming-up-on 9 year-old Australian Shepherd named Djinni who accompanies me on my photographic adventures.  

Looking forward to meeting my new neighbors!  You can call or text me at 720 432 3184 or email monikayip@gmail.com
Hi, Kim & Buzz.  Thanks for the welcome!  I'm looking forward to Bar-K.
Welcome to the BB and to the Neighborhood!

There is a very well attached flyer on the physical Bar-K bulletin board with someone selling cords of firewood. You may want to give them a call.
Thanks, I'll take a look!
Hello Monika,
I'm just down the road from you off of Overland Rd heading back towards JT, and I am a handyman, and welcome to our little slice of Heaven! You can contact me directly if you care to discuss your needs.

Thanks
Jim
720-454-5603
Jim@HoneyDo4Hire.com (email works best, cell service and VM in particular can be unreliable at times)
Thanks, Jim!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »