power out
Power out on Crockett at about 2am. Outage reported to excel. Restoration time is 1:45PM
Power in your area is estimated to be restored by Nov. 05 at 8:15 a.m. We apologize for the change and are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Is anyone experiencing a phone outage as well as power?
(11-05-2022, 06:12 AM)Sal DeVincenzo Wrote: Power in your area is estimated to be restored by Nov. 05 at 8:15 a.m. We apologize for the change and are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Updated a few minutes ago for 10:00am
Power in your area is estimated to be restored by Nov. 05 at 10:00 a.m. We apologize for the change and are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. For more information regarding how we establish estimated restoration times, visit www.xcelenergy.com/ERT.
9:26 xcel says now it’s 1:45 again. Stay cozy everyone.

(11-05-2022, 09:06 AM)R. Westmoreland Wrote: Is anyone experiencing a phone outage as well as power?

Yep. No landline at Wapiti and Ranch.
(11-05-2022, 09:29 AM)Jay Wrote: 9:26 xcel says now it’s 1:45 again. Stay cozy everyone.

(11-05-2022, 09:06 AM)R. Westmoreland Wrote: Is anyone experiencing a phone outage as well as power?

Yep. No landline at Wapiti and Ranch.

Us too; no power and no landline.
Xcel Energy truck just rolled and stopped by Ranch Road and Jed Smith. 10:AM
(11-05-2022, 10:03 AM)Sal DeVincenzo Wrote: Xcel Energy truck just rolled and stopped by Ranch Road and Jed Smith. 10:AM
Yah, heading NORTH! Must be lost…
Century Link ?
Just got another update that the power will be restored at 1:45 this afternoon. Anyone experiencing phone outage as well as power?
Yea, my phone is out. I had put in an angry emoji in my comment above and it showed up as a question mark.

I am so fed up with century link, I think it’s time for a mass threat of everyone in the Bar-K cancelling their service. $70/month is absurd for how often our landlines are out.
(11-05-2022, 10:42 AM)JamieP Wrote: Yea, my phone is out. I had put in an angry emoji in my comment above and it showed up as a question mark.

I am so fed up with century link, I think it’s time for a mass threat of everyone in the Bar-K cancelling their service. $70/month is absurd for how often our landlines are out.
I agree. Ours works less and less every month it seems like.
Powers back on over here in Rock Lake and so is the phones. I didn’t think the phones and the power were affected by this at the same time. But I guess they do sometimes.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »