Elliptical machine at gym?
Hi guys,
Does the Jamestown gym have an elliptical machine?
I use one in Longmont but when I stay up here I for a few days I would love to keep my workouts going.
It really helps me to walk up stairs.
Thanks

I have a space saver elliptical that I would be happy to donate to the gym. Just need someone with a truck to take it.  I can be reached at 4 five 9 - oh 3 one 2.  Wink
(06-21-2023, 11:29 AM)Woody D Wrote: Hi guys,
Does the Jamestown gym have an elliptical machine?
I use one in Longmont but when I stay up here I for a few days I would love to keep my workouts going.
It really helps me to walk up stairs.
Thanks
Hi Woody,
Yes, there's an elliptical, shown in the photo below.
We need you to sign up for the gym and become a member.
We charge $20 per family, and you really need to sign up because
the lawyers inform us "a member has a different liability profile than an invitee".
This also pays for the meagre supplies we use.  Right now, the membership is open ended, 
but  we may need to change to annual.  Again, it's about liability, not revenue.
If you're skint, a check for $1 would do - the instructions are in the link.
When you do, notify me, rhastings2004@gmail.com with Jim Gym Membership in the subject line.

https://bar-k.org/showthread.php?tid=160...ht=jim+gym

(06-22-2023, 09:02 AM)Susan K Wrote: I have a space saver elliptical that I would be happy to donate to the gym. Just need someone with a truck to take it.  I can be reached at 4 five 9 - oh 3 one 2.  Wink
Hi Susan, we have an elliptical, and can't take more exercise equipment, but we need a fan or two.
If anyone has one, please email me rhastings2004@gmail.com wit Jim Gym Fan in the subject line.
Thanks for your thoughtfulness1

Attached Files Image(s)

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »