Looking for a painter
I am looking for painter for some exterior work on our place in Bar-K. If you are interested or know someone who might be, please be in touch.
I would ideally like to get the work done before the winter. Thanks.
(09-11-2023, 11:32 AM)Janet Wrote: I am looking for painter for some exterior work on our place in Bar-K. If you are interested or know someone who might be, please be in touch.

Were you able to find anyone or get any recommendations?
Tami Maurer / Maurer Painting is a great choice.
Local to Jamestown / Boulder and has done our house twice.
Her crew is awesome and spent three days prepping surfaces before they ever opened the first can of stain.
When they were done there wasn't a spec of paper or tape or overspray anywhere.
Meticulous and neat.

THE BEST
https://maurerpainting.com/services-specialties/
info@maurerpainting.com
303-443-0454
(09-15-2023, 08:11 PM)Sal DeVincenzo Wrote: Tami Maurer / Maurer Painting is a great choice.
Her crew is awesome and spent three days prepping surfaces before they ever opened the first can of stain.
Meticulous and neat.

THE BEST
info@maurerpainting.com
303-443-0454

Thanks but I was in touch with her and she is not available now. Do you have any other suggestions?

(09-15-2023, 05:28 PM)Martha Wrote:
(09-11-2023, 11:32 AM)Janet Wrote: I am looking for painter for some exterior work on our place in Bar-K. If you are interested or know someone who might be, please be in touch.

Sal suggested someone who was not interested, so I do not have any current possibilities.  Someone at the Merc suggested Cooper, but I don't have a way to contact him and another person told me he is not doing painting any more. So if you have any suggestions I would really appreciate them.
(09-17-2023, 03:16 PM)Janet Wrote:
(09-15-2023, 08:11 PM)Sal DeVincenzo Wrote: Tami Maurer / Maurer Painting is a great choice.
Meticulous and neat.

THE BEST
info@maurerpainting.com
303-443-0454

Thanks but I was in touch with her and she is not available now. Do you have any other suggestions?

Sal suggested someone who was not interested, so I do not have any current possibilities.  Someone at the Merc suggested Cooper, but I don't have a way to contact him and another person told me he is not doing painting any more. So if you have any suggestions I would really appreciate them.
Hi Janet- I also paint and I'd be happy to take a look at it for you.
303-945-6654
Seth
(09-17-2023, 03:16 PM)Janet Wrote:
Meticulous and neat.

THE BEST
info@maurerpainting.com
303-443-0454

We had Al Avina stain the exterior of our house in Bar-K over the summer and his crew did a great job.
His number is 303-641-6361.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »