Edit - Cat is home safe!!
UPDATE: Parsley was FOUND last night. Thank you all. 
--------
Lost Cat in Heil Ranch! Hey neighbors - at a visit to Heil Ranch on Thursday, November 30th my friends cat, Parsley, was spooked by a deer, ran off and is now lost.  See Attached photo and flyer. All Gray. Wearing Pink Collar. 

Can you guys help stay on the look out if you go walk around there this weekend or as you pass through that area of the canyon?

We are searching day and night in the area and are so worried. Thanks in advance for your help and support. 

Please call/text 414-881-2476 with any information. 

Thanks,
Bar-K resident Lawren Terry ❤️

I so hope this kitty is found and reunited with you all soon.
Any news on Parsley? I hope that she’s been found.
Parsley is still missing. My best friend (owner) hired thermal drone service to scan the area but nothing resulted from the search. They are allowing her to put out live traps in the area until 12/15. We will be handing out flyers down at the houses surrounding Heil ranch and putting large signs out in hopes someone has seen some thing. Thanks in advance for keeping your eyes peeled as you pass through that area of the canyon
Parsley was found this morning! She is safe and sound back home now with her owners! She walked into the live trap they set out around 3am.Thank you all for your help. We are so happy !!
All is well

What wonderful happy news. It’s a relief to know she’s ok and reunited with those who love her so ? thanks for letting us know.
That is amazing and fantastic!  Tuna all around!!!!
Love a happy ending.  A lot of persistence in tracking her down.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »