Tires Tires Tires
BAR-K 

Updated: Set of 4x Goodyear Wrangler tires are sold.

Hey neighbors, I have a few sets of tires available (craigslist links below) though happy to discount them further for any mountain neighbors in need of some tires. These are all in the Bar K, not down in Boulder.

Also have a set of 4x Jeep brand Grand Cherokee rims & Atturo A/T tires. Sold my Jeep a few months ago & these were my summer set, but I don't have a use for them any longer.
https://boulder.craigslist.org/wto/d/bou...40627.html

Not listed, but I also have another set of 4x old Michelin tires from the Jeep that still have some tread left - willing to give them away for free.

Feel free to send a text to 410-409-5867 if interested.
- Alexi

What is the load range? I would need load range E's.

(01-04-2024, 02:43 PM)brophynr Wrote:  What is the load range? I would need load range E's.

Hi there, the side of the tires doesn't say the letter load range, but they each say the max load is 2469#.

Just updated this post - the Goodyear’s sold if those were the ones you were inquiring about (I’d assumed). If it was the Jeep tires, I should be able to find that out too.

This is what I thought. These are load range D's. Meant for sport ut's and small pickups. All tires have a load ratings and it is the number of cord plies it has in its base. E's would have 8 plies.