Missing package
I am missing a package.
According to my amazon account, the package was delivered to my mailbox , at my house.
Of course there is no mailbox at my house, and I was not able to get in touch with customer service.
I think the package was from a third party seller, and I need to try to contact them.
If anyone finds my package, it would save me a lot of trouble and headaches trying to figure out how to get a refund .
Thanks.
Jackie, do you get your mail at one of the mailboxes on Overland Road, across from the entry to the Bar-K? A decade ago, when I was delivering the mail, we would leave a key to a package locker in the regular mail box and the packages would go into the lockers. If it says it was delivered to your house, the mailboxes correspond to the street addresses on Bar-K, but Amazon would show it as delivered to your address. Or maybe it's truly lost - just a thought about why it would say it was delivered to your home.
If it's delivered by UPS, they now photograph the package at the drop off location.  It will be in the online tracking info.

I helped me last week when a package was shown as delivered, but I was unable to find it here or at any of the close neighbors.  I looked further into the tracking and found the photo.  It was at the back door of a cabin three houses away.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »