Century Link
Anyone having a problem getting back online after the power outage? Cannot get connected to Century Link
Our connection came back up fairly quickly after the power blip.. we are fairly close to the "station" that is in the big park.

Neighbor across the street called this morning asking if we had internet.. so part of the system might still be down..
(01-16-2024, 01:08 PM)CheyenneWills Wrote: Our connection came back up fairly quickly after the power blip.. we are fairly close to the "station" that is in the big park.

Neighbor across the street called this morning asking if we had internet.. so part of the system might still be down..
Thanks Cheyenne, I was able to get on my app when I got work and I have a message that there is an outage in our area, that may be fixed by tomorrow night. Sounds as if it is spotty.
(01-16-2024, 02:19 PM)englishfowle Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 01:08 PM)CheyenneWills Wrote: Our connection came back up fairly quickly after the power blip.. we are fairly close to the "station" that is in the big park.

Thanks Cheyenne, I was able to get on my app when I got work and I have a message that there is an outage in our area, that may be fixed by tomorrow night. Sounds as if it is spotty.
Service is still out at our place on High St. Century Link is telling me 1/17 by 730pm for service to return.
(01-16-2024, 03:42 PM)MTBox Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 02:19 PM)englishfowle Wrote:

Service is still out at our place on High St. Century Link is telling me 1/17 by 730pm for service to return.
Just got a message from Century Link to say service should be up and running now.  Yea!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »