Driveway Plow?
Sorry if this is an annoying or redundant question, but we're new here in the Bar-K and wondering who/what/when/how re: hiring someone to plow our circular driveway? We've reached out to Buddy. I had to dig my trash can out this morning, which means this has probably gone on for too long. Thanks for any help or info y'all can provide.
(03-22-2024, 05:07 PM)tina Wrote: Sorry if this is an annoying or redundant question, but we're new here in the Bar-K and wondering who/what/when/how re: hiring someone to plow our circular driveway? We've reached out to Buddy. I had to dig my trash can out this morning, which means this has probably gone on for too long. Thanks for any help or info y'all can provide.

Hi Tina.  Buddy looked and couldn't find a message from you.  Please contact him again.  thanks Carolyn
Hello Tina, I am surprised that Buddy has not contacted you. I use to do snow removal and have had him do my old customers. If it is bad I could help you, but try him again. My name is Patrick and across the way from the Bar K.
Tina - perhaps you could provide some details about you,
your address and contact info ?

Here comes some more snow....
Sal DeVincenzo – sdvphoto.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »