Orphan Easter
Hey all, anybody else out there without a plan for Easter who would like to get together and share a meal or maybe play some tunes? My girls have other stuff going on, so I told them we didn't have to do a family Easter thing this year, but then I got sad and lonely. So if there are other "orphans" out there who want to hang out for a little while on Sunday, give a holler! Maybe connect for brunch at the Merc? 3oh3 5981883 or 4408783
Hi Nancy! We don’t have anything exciting going on either, so I’m no help there. However if you’re looking for a home cooked Easter meal, I’m making a pot roast and corn bread and you’re welcome to a plate! Possibly even cookies! Smile
(03-29-2024, 03:14 PM)Darianb Wrote: Hi Nancy! We don’t have anything exciting going on either, so I’m no help there. However if you’re looking for a home cooked Easter meal, I’m making a pot roast and corn bread and you’re welcome to a plate! Possibly even cookies! Smile
Such a kind offer - thank you! I talked to a friend right after I posted this and we made a plan to get together, so I'm set. I'm going to delete the post, but I wanted to make sure that I thank you first! Happy EAster! Your kindness is truly appreciated.  Heart
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »