Looking for drain cleaner/plumber -- to Bar-K?
BAR-K 
Can anyone recommend someone to come to Bar-K to unclog a stubborn shower drain?

Thanks, Silvia
Garvin's Plumbing & Sewer has come to JT and done good work for me over the many years. 
(07-11-2024, 09:04 AM)John Hardman Wrote: Garvin's Plumbing & Sewer has come to JT and done good work for me over the many years. 

Thanks... I've had Garvin's before, too. But they can't come until next week, and they charge $100 trip fee (on top of the other, of course).
We have used Justin Johnson (Tattoo Johnson) from Drake. He stayed late and made sure the job was completed that day.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063472389343
Thanks to both of you who replied. I just called Justin. He says he "usually" doesn't come to Bar-K, but he's going to Allenspark today so agreed to come a little farther. And, he will come today, which is great.
Silvia
(07-11-2024, 09:52 AM)Silvia Wrote: Thanks to both of you who replied. I just called Justin. He says he "usually" doesn't come to Bar-K, but he's going to Allenspark today so agreed to come a little farther. And, he will come today, which is great.
Silvia

Awesome! He was a lifesaver for us last winter when the drain under the driveway froze.

—tara
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »