Bear sighting
Medium/large black bear eating apples from tree on 15th St across from our house. 7:30 AM
Hey Vic/Kathleen ~

Thanks for the Intel!  That Knucklehead has been hanging around town allot.  Chased him a couple days ago
There is still fruit available in town and I am happy he is eating RIGHT!  Just wish he wasn't so bold.

BEARS BEARS BEARS > Let's SAVE THEM >

~ SOB johon
I wonder if that was the medium, very dark, very chubby bear that shot out into the roadway around 7:50am east of Brotherton’s this morning. Seems NE JT finally has our own bear - I’ve been so jealous of Mesa St.

Quite the runner.
Jiggles the Bear needs a crosswalk.
We've seen a bear at the end of the tailings ponds trail near the cemetery three times in the last week.  Not always good looks but seems medium to small.  Minding its own business.  So the East End Bear might be a good bear.
Yes, I’ve seen partially chewed, still wet with saliva, apples on my hike by the aspens up above blue jay.
I saw a medium size brown bear coming up the gully below Vic and Katherine’s place by the apple tree at 8pm Sunday evening
Blessings,
Jessica Goodchild
BEAR Lower Main by the bridge.  One of our KnuckleHead Juvenile Bears is up a tree just across the Low Main Bridge.
Dark colored maybe black maybe dark red.  Hard to tell with the sun.

He has been hanging out in town for the last few hours, if not all day.  

If you see him and get to communicate, let Our Bear know he is a "BAD BEAR" and needs to get outta town!

Thanks to "Amelia" for the expert spotting of this treed bear!  

~ SOB john

PS: Amelia gave this Lil Bear a name.   "BlueBeary" 
(10-07-2024, 04:59 PM)John Hardman Wrote: BEAR Lower Main by the bridge.  One of our KnuckleHead Juvenile Bears is up a tree just across the Low Main Bridge.
Dark colored maybe black maybe dark red.  Hard to tell with the sun.

He has been hanging out in town for the last few hours, if not all day.  

If you see him and get to communicate, let Our Bear know he is a "BAD BEAR" and needs to get outta town!

Thanks to "Amelia" for the expert spotting of this treed bear!  

~ SOB john

I've been smearing peanut butter on the lower main bridge guardrails so the folks on the east side of town get to enjoy nature at its fullest  Big Grin
Smear peant butter All over the inside of your car, and on your shoes and armpits --
Please ???

WTF ?

I'm sure the bear appreciates the pb splinters in it's tongue.

Sure to make it happy !
(10-07-2024, 08:38 PM)RandyO Wrote: Smear peant butter All over the inside of your car, and on your shoes and armpits --
Please ???

WTF ?

I'm sure the bear appreciates the pb splinters in it's tongue.

Sure to make it happy !

Just joking Randy Big Grin
Michelle mentioned having an Eastside bear to name, think she's jealous of the Westend and bear activity.
Y’all, I’m dreaming about bears now. Last night it was both red and black.
LOL Marcia ~

I dream about Bears too.  My last one they were Black and/or White.  The Native Americans call the White Bear ~ The SPIRIT BEAR!  
They are found only on a remote island off the coast of British Columbia.  Ursus Americanus Kermodel.  Not albino! WHITE Black Bear.

THANK YOU EVERYONE for helping us save these amazing animals.

~ SOB john
Hey Billies ~

I forgot I took pictures of OUR BEAR called "BlueBeary".  Amelia came up with the name and I suggested alternate spelling.  

BlueBeary is looking for a forever home.  He thinks he belongs in JT.  If there is someone out there willing to take on a challenge and
open your home to him.  GO GOR IT!  IF you can catch him!  Tongue    FYI: he eats allot but only 8 months out of the year.  Oh Yeah,
you will need a quiet secluded place for him to sleep during the months he doesn't eat.  And maybe locks on your FRIG!  He likes apples!

Voila ~ BlueBeary 
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »