Power Outage JT?
Is the power out in JT?
Yes! Still out
Power and phones just came back at our place up on Pine Street.
We got grid power back, still no landlines, on High Lake in JT’s western suburbs.
(12-31-2021, 05:48 PM)tulkula Wrote: Yes! Still out

Thanks! I was in Boulder at the time and there was conflicting info from Xcels site.

(12-31-2021, 06:04 PM)Anne Gross Wrote: Power and phones just came back at our place up on Pine Street.

Thanks! I was in Boulder at the time and there was conflicting info from Xcels site.
When the power came back on I was almost ready to go buy more batteries or a generator :O)

(12-31-2021, 06:04 PM)Anne Gross Wrote: Power and phones just came back at our place up on Pine Street.

When the power came back on I was almost ready to go buy more batteries or a generator :O)

(12-31-2021, 06:09 PM)Hohensee Wrote: We got grid power back, still no landlines, on High Lake in JT’s western suburbs.

"Jt's western suburbs" Now that's funny and may be considered offensive to some :O)

I posted from Boulder Thursday afternoon due to inconsistencies on Xcel's site.

Power and internet were restored here in the Greater JT Metropolitan area sometime yesterday late p.m.
Back to normal, what ever that is :O)
Greater Metropolitan JT. lol
Our power has been on since last night but it's only about 105V. 98 Volts Microwave not really working lights are dim. This is not good for the expensive electronics in the house or the well pump...

Sal DeVincenzo ~ Lets Connect ~ Click Here
[Image: attachment.php?aid=245]
My UPSs are indicating 101 V from the utility as well (JT lower main).  It's been remaining fairly constant
Still not back to full power, just tested at 102v.  Anyone have any updates from Xcel and when we can expect power to be fully restored?
Xcel technician working up on Overland around 4:30 today. He explained the cause of the low voltages we were experiencing were due to a temporary circuit they had us connected to. Our normal circuit (which runs somewhere between here and Gold Hill) had been wind damaged from fallen trees. The final repair / switch-over was to be completed tonight restoring full voltage to our part of the grid. (probably already completed by now)
We're really fortunate that there wasn't a fire from this downed power line.

116 V much better.

Sal DeVincenzo ~ Lets Connect ~ Click Here
[Image: attachment.php?aid=245]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »