MOUNTAIN FOOD RESCUE
MOUNTAIN FOOD RESCUE THIS EVENING!

NEW HOURS REMINDER!  TUESDAY EVENINGS FROM 5:00 - 6:00PM!

Lots of good food, plenty of packaged salads and cut up fruit. Mangos, potatoes, apples, oranges, a couple of eggplants. Breads and pastries,
canned goods, various sundries (bar soaps) etc. Also for some unknown reason, frozen candied yams! And gluten free pizza crusts.
Not many eggs & no milk in this delivery.
We usually get most of our eggs and milk on Fridays pickups.
Please bring your own bags and boxes.
Masks are required inside the building.

We received a suggestion in our handy suggestion/donation box, requesting moving the canned goods to the end table where we normally put the speciality
items (or weird one of a kind items). So I am reaching out to all you shoppers for your opinion on this matter. FYI, our original reasoning for the cans at the 
front table, was so that the heavy items would be on the bottom of your bag or box and wouldn't smash your more delicate items like eggs, produce and bread.
Any thoughts or ideas on this?
A special thanks this week to Cheyenne and Sue for letting us use their garbage cans for some of the pantry trash every week! It helps SO much!
Was there a thought on why to move them?  Personally I like them where they are as a 'heaviest things go in first' plan.
I concur with Burt on the heavier items first plan. 

Also, did the majority of folks want the 5:00 Tuesday time, and so that will be it going forward? Guess I'll just have to plan my Tuesdays better!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »