Nextdoor Greater Jamestown???
BAR-K 
I started up the the "Greater Jamestown Community" on Nextdoor years ago. I have had requests to expand the map to include places like Gold Hill etc. but I don't  remember if that ever worked or not, I will look at it again. To me it seems to be the most useful when your pet goes missing or you need a body part. Yeah, read in the article below someone donated an organ to a neighbor a few doors down-saving the day via Nextdoor. Bet they are Nextdoor fans.  Big Grin  There are bad accounts about Nextdoor with people arguing, political stuff, complaining about your neighbor etc.

I don't think it's all bad but it doesn't seem to be very community oriented since it's a national organization for profit. I've kept my membership up on it because there are useful posts from time to time. Like I said before missing animals show up a lot on next-door and recently Reuben the Bar-K doberman was "featured" on Nextdoor as missing, he was eventually found but not sure how.

Here's an invitation to check out our area's Nextdoor and the article mentioned above.
I think it is worthwhile to subscribe to it. 
You never know what you might find..and hopefully Kevin found his wallet.
(click the links)

Greater Jamestown Community Nextdoor            What Petty Nextdoor Posts Reveal About America  

(01-26-2022, 12:28 AM)SteveE Wrote: We’re using NextDoor here in Arizona. It’s a social sharing app organized around neighbors. A bit like Facebook where people in a neighborhood post messages. I find it confusing and it’s loaded with advertising. I don’t like it. I did a search for Greater Jamestown and came up empty. Maybe they restrict searches to nearby neighborhoods.

Greater Jamestown Community Nextdoor            What Petty Nextdoor Posts Reveal About America
Sal DeVincenzo ~ Lets Connect ~ Click Here
[Image: attachment.php?aid=245]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Nextdoor Greater Jamestown??? - by Jay - 01-25-2022, 02:43 PM
RE: Nextdoor Greater Jamestown??? - by SteveE - 01-26-2022, 12:28 AM
RE: Nextdoor Greater Jamestown??? - by Jay - 01-26-2022, 02:21 AM
RE: Nextdoor Greater Jamestown??? - by Sal DeVincenzo - 01-26-2022, 08:18 AM
RE: Nextdoor Greater Jamestown??? - by RobertH - 01-26-2022, 09:50 AM